Thursday, October 9, 2008
Blurrrr Blues!
Blur has gone to camera heaven! :( I was outside taking pictures of Maren and Esme yesterday, when I had a friend stop by to chat for a minute. I had left my camera sitting on the ground. The girls played for a few minutes while I was talking. Every few minutes I would have to pick up Esme and pull a chunk of dirt out of her mouth. I looked down at my camera and noticed that it was sitting in a wet spot, which seemed odd. I picked it up and It was drenched, which seemed really odd! I turned around and noticed a bucket of dirty rain water on the front porch. Realization hit right about the same time my friend asked, "Is that a real camera"? It used to be. It seems Maremaid had been dunking it in that yucky bucket! Arrrrgh! It's a good thing I had a friend nearby, or I don't know if Mare would still be with us. Poor blur doesn't turn on now and I am still trying to get Jonas' birthday pictures off of the card. I guess I will be getting a new camera for my birthday! Hopefully, this camera will get a better name than blur.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sorry about blur, but if that's it's attitude as well as it's name you probably deserve a new one. Until you have your birthday present I hope you borrow all the others, for I would really miss the pictures of your kids and your life. So Maren was baptizing your camera, huh? Yeah it's a good thing you had a friend there or we might be reading a blog about a completely different subject matter. By the way, I loved the hair do pictures. I was curious and so I checked out the web sites for little girl hair styles and I was quite envious. No little girls on my near horizon.
Oooh... maybe I should try that. I'm just LOOKING for a good excuse to buy a better camera. Although... I wouldn't want to risk losing pictures by dunking my current one in a bucket of water.
Post a Comment