
I was finally able to get my pictures off of my card. Jonas had a great 7th birthday! Thanks to all who participated.

He loved all of the toys his aunts and cousins gave him!

He about threw this box, thinking we really had given him a bunch of wipes for his birthday! We talked him into opening it and he was oh, so excited about the new church clothes.

He is getting so tall that he grows out of his clothes as soon as we buy them. He is definitely different than all of my girls.

Buddy has been playing Hannah's pink nintendo for the last year and decided that is what he wanted, but black!

He now has the coolest bike in the world. He was always complaining that the old one hurt his hands! ????

Jonas is the biggest key-lime pie fan in the entire world! This was his birthday cake.

Bad Blurrrrr! I was not the photographer!

So, my niece Morgan found a great hair blog and tried out some of the styles on the girls.

We think this would make a great first prom do!

Hannah's was cute and quirky!

She had great curls the day after.

How Morgan got Maremaid to sit still to do this I need to find out. It was very princessy!


Maren loves band-aids! She has found them, no matter where I hide them in the house. She doesn't need blood, or even a scratch!
4 comments:
It looks like Jonas got everything a boy could wish for. What a birthday. Love the girls coiffures. Too bad about blur.
Glad you got Blurr back. Kent and I had a good laugh at Maren's bandaid fetish. What a little crack up.
So is Blur resurrected or did you get the pictures some other way. I am glad you were able to have some pictures of his birthday and of course the hairstyles. I love the pictures of the girls in their matching pants. Cute!
Bummer about your camera. At least you saved the birthday pictures! It looks like he had a great birthday. As for visiting us we would love you to come anytime. I could even make dinner, if you came in the evening. I have to be gone Wed. night and all day Friday, for a wedding. But thats all that is planned. Just give me a call.
Post a Comment