It is wonderful to graduate from kindergarten. I still remember my kindergarten graduation. We put on a little program about farm animals for our parents and made and painted little masks out of brown paper bags that went over our heads. I was a black kitty. I said my part about a pig. I can still remember it. It goes like this: " Piggy, piggy in your pen. Are you eating corn again?" If you get to fat, you know, Off to market you will go."
Kindergarten teaches us such valuable life lessons. We always remember them. One day Alan was eating a lot, having seconds or something, and I said my little kindergarten verse to him. He laughed really hard and kept on eating. Anyway, its wonderful to see Jonas all big and tall in his graduation mortar board. So happy.
congratulations to jonas on getting through kindergarten, he looks handsome and happy. i also remember kindergarten graduation. mom made me a little white robe; she was such a seamstress. grandma and grandpa came down from slc and brought a lug of sweet cherries. i ate too many and right in the middle of the graduation ceremony i began to feel the effects. good thing it was short program.
4 comments:
Congratulations Jonas! You are such a handsome young graduate.
It is wonderful to graduate from kindergarten. I still remember my kindergarten graduation. We put on a little program about farm animals for our parents and made and painted little masks out of brown paper bags that went over our heads. I was a black kitty. I said my part about a pig. I can still remember it. It goes like this:
" Piggy, piggy in your pen.
Are you eating corn again?"
If you get to fat, you know,
Off to market you will go."
Kindergarten teaches us such valuable life lessons. We always remember them. One day Alan was eating a lot, having seconds or something, and I said my little kindergarten verse to him. He laughed really hard and kept on eating. Anyway, its wonderful to see Jonas all big and tall in his graduation mortar board. So happy.
congratulations to jonas on getting through kindergarten, he looks handsome and happy. i also remember kindergarten graduation. mom made me a little white robe; she was such a seamstress. grandma and grandpa came down from slc and brought a lug of sweet cherries. i ate too many and right in the middle of the graduation ceremony i began to feel the effects. good thing it was short program.
How fun your kids are growning up. Jonas will be as tall as you before you know it. Enjoy him being a little guy all you can!
Post a Comment