Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day, Papa! We wish that we could have celebrated with you in Texas. We did share in the same meal, steak! The things I love about my dad: He was able to quit smoking, he could actually breath when he came out to visit a few months ago. Way to go! I love how he teases and plays with my kids. Alli and Bridgette always teased that I was his favorite, but he loves all of us. I did get some special treatment growing up!! I loved the time that he spent teaching me how to drive. I love how he still wants to take care of everyone. I love how he takes such good care of my mom.
Happy Father's Day, Josh! What can I say, Josh loves to play with our kids. I think the thing that I love the most about him is that he works so hard. He has a very stressful job, but he does it to support our family. I have always been able to stay home with our kids thanks to him. I really appreciate that, and some day our kids will.
Josh and Maren out at the Wedge! He carries our kids anywhere we go. I love having a husband who not only shares in the fun but the dirty work too.

2 comments:

Alan and Shelley said...

Stacy, you have a good dad and a good husband too. I have enjoyed looking at everyone's father's day posts. It is fun to read about the dads in our lives. They are the best.

liz and dennis said...

what great dads we have! i hope you all had a nice father's day. it was probably far more busy than ours. that picture of you with the kids reading scriptures tells it all i think. see you soon.