So now that Kelsie has been gone, I have been relying on Hannah and Jonas to help out with Esme while I am getting things done. This was one morning when I had asked Jonas to play with Esme so she wouldn't cry. This is the game he decided upon. We call it "Stack the Blocks"!
It reminds me of something that Andrew would probably do.
5 comments:
Where did you get that background? It is so cute.
Definitely something Andrew would do!
At least they are having fun!
I called and left you a message Sunday night, did you get it? I'm sure you and Bridget are having a great time.
Sometimes babysitters have to get creative with entertaining the babies. This is probably the first of many little funny things he is going to come up with. It looks like she doesn't mind having things stacked on her head or else she is just a good sport.
You have been ABC tagged. Check out my blog to see what to do.
Post a Comment