
This was Jonas' activity while in the hospital.

Kelsie, Maren, and Esme! Maren looks at my stomach then looks at Esme, as if wondering how did this all happen.

Esme was starving when she came into the world. Her stomach was grumbling and she was tasting anything that came near her mouth.
3 comments:
Congratulations!!!! We look forward to seeing more of you and Esme. Gabe sure loves being around babies! It is exciting to see.
Take care of yourself!
esme is beautiful we can't wait to come to slc and see her this weekend. those two babies look so sweet together. i hope you are all doing well. see you all soon
love, liz
She is beautiful, and looks very healthy. I love your music that you put up (Thank Heaven for little girls). You have chosen a pretty name too. Wish we could see her up close and personal. I want to just get her and squeeze her. She's kind of like a roll of charmin. Can't resist squeezing her. I'll bet she gets lots of holding and kissing. Congratulations. Love Shelley and Alan
Post a Comment