
It was Culture Week at Jonas and Hannah's school this week. One of the assignments was to make a paper doll of yourself. They were supposed to make these over the weekend. We had all the family over, so it became a big project. Morgan worked with Jonas and Leslie worked with Hannah, thanks girls. Here is Jonas' finished project. Looks just like him!! Look forward to seeing Hannah's when it comes home from school.

3 comments:
WOW, I can't tell which one is the real Jonas. Good work Jonas, you did a very good job with the help of your good old cuzzin. What will they do with the paperdolls when they take them to school? What are they supposed to learn?
It sounds like a fun project. Can't wait to see Hannah's.
hey, i missed josh's birthday yesterday. happy thirty-sixth! that seems so young to me, i feel ancient. i love seeing all the pics of the kids and am trying to figure out how to do my own blogging. i still need lots of help. see you soon. love liz
I'm sorry I didn't read your comment until tonight. Shows how busy I have been when I can't even check my blog. Anyway, I hope you had a great birthday celebration. Are you going to be around on Saturday? Madi's piano lesson is tomorrow, and Gabe and I would love a place to hang out for an hour. (I'll call, too. Just in case you are in the same boat I am in checking these!)
Post a Comment