I'm sooo glad she's here and she's healthy. What a beautiful little baby girl. she looks like Jonas to me. Does anyone else think so? So was everyone there at the hospital when she was born? How exciting for all her big sisters and brother. I hope you are doing well and that you will feel better soon. You're lucky to have Maren at home with you, because she has had so much practice helping with Leah. Maren will know how to get diapers, pat her and be a good big sister. It looks like you might have a hard time getting time alone with her because there will be so many wanting to hold her. Hope everything continues to go well. I need a visit. Love Shelley
4 comments:
I'm sooo glad she's here and she's healthy. What a beautiful little baby girl. she looks like Jonas to me. Does anyone else think so? So was everyone there at the hospital when she was born? How exciting for all her big sisters and brother. I hope you are doing well and that you will feel better soon. You're lucky to have Maren at home with you, because she has had so much practice helping with Leah. Maren will know how to get diapers, pat her and be a good big sister. It looks like you might have a hard time getting time alone with her because there will be so many wanting to hold her. Hope everything continues to go well. I need a visit. Love Shelley
Well I just heard that you had her last night. She looks so sweet and I love her name. There is nothing sweeter than a new baby. Congradulations!
We can't wait to see her! We'll be up on Friday evening if everything goes as planned. She's a doll. Congratulations.
Love, Jennifer
Hey, I'd love to do portraits for ya, but you might have to let me use your camera and stuff because I only have a camera phone.
Madi
Post a Comment