The first night Sara, Maren, Becky, Leslie, Hannah, Es and I slept in here.
We had a bit of a make up party!
Whit was the only one that participated!
The meal was tasty!
We had to get a blaze going for our smores!
Chocolate waffles!
.......and breakfast burritos.
Everyone participated.

For Labor Day, we headed up (with about half of the valley) to Silver Lake. It was crowded, but it was a lot of fun. So, I for one am glad we did it.
Nana had a great time!
The food, the food, the food.
It was good.
The view was even better!
The contestants were as follows:
Noah, who came in first.
Kelsie, second.
John, third.
Leslie, who swears she was first.
And Arden, who got stuck with Maren as a partner for the race.
The rest of us enjoyed our nice walk in the cool, fresh air.
4 comments:
Wow, that was an intense weekend packed full of action! How fun to have a race so you could have a little labor in your labor day. Those chocolate waffles look crazy! So sad that Josh isn't coming this weekend, we're going to miss him, but are glad the rest of you will be here. Looking forward to seeing you.
So you had to race around the lake with a partner? The chocolate waffles look great. So Labor Day was just practice for this next weekend in Ashton.
Looks like a fab weekend! Seriously, you've got to camp out during one of our visits or my girls may never have that experience as children since JP refuses to camp and I'm not brave enough to do it on my own! Love, Alli xx
I just finished blogging about the weekend too. We didn't have any repeats in the pictures. It was really fun. And I am glad that you planned it out. I am scared of seeing my chest in pictures. Am I really that big? I should not have worn that shirt.
Post a Comment