Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Mischief!

I cannot tell you how much trouble Esme has been getting into. Every time I turn around she has made some sort of mess. I really don't think any of my other kids were like this (other than when Kelsie and Arden were left alone together, ex. Arden's butch cut). I ran a quick errand this morning and left Es safe at home with her dad on the computer. I returned to find a stool and medicine all over the counter (and an entire box of bandaids opened). I knew it had to be Essie, but I still asked Josh if he had gotten into the medicine cabinet. He replied, no! I found Essie with pink dripping down her chin. I asked her if she had gotten into the medicine cabinet and she said, yes , it's yucky! Pepto, I agree is yucky! Luckily it was, and she didn't eat more than one pill.
Sheesh!

3 comments:

The Schauerhamers said...

I know how that goes. One day the girls got lipstick all over.... ALL OVER my couch and if it were not for "OOPS" stain remover, my couch would still be pink!

alli said...

Penny decided to get into the sunblock last night. She had it from head to to and about five towels on the floor where she had tried to wipe it off. These two must be related!

Arden said...

Whatever! My butch cut was totally awesome! :)
Just kidding... I hated it.