So, I got a bit frustrated yesterday and Maren happened to be home from school. I was getting a bit mad at something I can't even remember. Maren piped up and said, "Mom, don't get mad get glad." What a funny girl to pick that up!
LOVE our Maren! We need her around our house sometimes. :) Give her a kiss from Aunt Alli-- although I seem to remember she liked Uncle JP more than me the summer we were there!!! Could have been the trip to the fireworks stand. xx
Out of the mouth of babes. She is such a sweetheart. It just makes you realize how much they pick up and also how much we can learn from them. Can't wait to spend some time with her this weekend.
4 comments:
your family is beautiful... and so fun too ! : )
LOVE our Maren! We need her around our house sometimes. :) Give her a kiss from Aunt Alli-- although I seem to remember she liked Uncle JP more than me the summer we were there!!! Could have been the trip to the fireworks stand. xx
Out of the mouth of babes. She is such a sweetheart. It just makes you realize how much they pick up and also how much we can learn from them. Can't wait to spend some time with her this weekend.
So commercials can be useful can't they? She's a funny one!
Post a Comment