Maren asks this question every few days when she sees this skirt. Her aunt Liz made it for her and it is adorable, but I explain that it must be washed and we really shouldn't wear the same skirt everyday.
HOw cute! I'm so glad you posted a picture of it because I didn't get to see it finished. I will have to bring leah's skirt out of the same fabric down this weekend so that they can be twinners. Did I mention we were coming down. I wasn't sure until last night because of Andrew but he says that we can because everything should be done by tonight or tomorrow morning! Hooray! That is if you want us to come down.... :) I know what havoc my children wreak on yours. :(
She looks really sweet! Reminds me of her big sister, Kelsie, and that silky rayon dress that she would dig out of the laundry basket and try to wear every single day!! Miss you all. Alli xx
I think Lizzy would be very happy to know that Maren wants to wear the it daily. It is such a Maren looking skirt with the ruffles and girly fabric and of course it being pink and all. Looking forward to the weekend.
yes, i am so happy to see the skirt on for the first time. maren you are so pretty and very fun to sew for. if i were closer i would probably be sewing something for you all the time. i made leslie a skirt for her birthday and sent it to her. i hope she wears it once in a while.
4 comments:
HOw cute! I'm so glad you posted a picture of it because I didn't get to see it finished. I will have to bring leah's skirt out of the same fabric down this weekend so that they can be twinners. Did I mention we were coming down. I wasn't sure until last night because of Andrew but he says that we can because everything should be done by tonight or tomorrow morning! Hooray! That is if you want us to come down.... :) I know what havoc my children wreak on yours. :(
She looks really sweet! Reminds me of her big sister, Kelsie, and that silky rayon dress that she would dig out of the laundry basket and try to wear every single day!! Miss you all. Alli xx
I think Lizzy would be very happy to know that Maren wants to wear the it daily. It is such a Maren looking skirt with the ruffles and girly fabric and of course it being pink and all. Looking forward to the weekend.
yes, i am so happy to see the skirt on for the first time. maren you are so pretty and very fun to sew for. if i were closer i would probably be sewing something for you all the time. i made leslie a skirt for her birthday and sent it to her. i hope she wears it once in a while.
Post a Comment