Wednesday, September 8, 2010

As Morgan said, Better late than never!

I am back to my post a day goal! I still have the entire trip to Idaho to blog, so here is the beginning in a series of Idaho pics and stories from August.
The last day that we spent in Idaho we had a bit of fun crafting. We came home with many cute hair accessories.
Then the kids talked Andrew into the traditional riding of ATV's and tractors.

Andrew really is a good sport!

This is a funny pic of Maren, and you can barely see Leah's pigtail between Andrew and Hannah.

It's hard to see them, but they are in there.

Hannah seems to be steering in all of the pictures. She just might be a future farmer.

Here she is again!

I just deleted the picture of Morgan showing Kelsie how to ride a motorcycle. Not a great idea, considering her past experience on the farm.
She picked it up pretty quickly and other than the small mishap with a post on the picket fence, she did pretty good. Shelly might not invite us back when she gets back home!

Back to the four wheeler.

Whit took her turn at motocross and went across where the old canal used to be.

I cannot tell you how I had wished that I had been videoing. You can tell by the look on her face that it was a pretty exciting ride.

I love pics from behind!
We had the best time while we were there. It was a very exctiting four days.

2 comments:

sara said...

Looks like lots of fun. Nothing like a little vacation on the farm to rejuvenate you. I wish I could have gone. The kids looked like they loved every minute of it.

The Schauerhamers said...

I love the pictures, all of them! They are great, we had such a good time with you guys I'm so glad that you were able to come. We loved having you, we'll have you ANY time! Seriously