
We got off to a good wrestling start.

Randa looks like she is getting the most of them.

Some sort of snuggy happening here! What's with those Fauver girls?

Maren loved playing in this little cubby under the desk!

Beautiful Banner and S.

Look forward to seeing the twisty wave in the next blog! Essie is becoming quite famous for it!


Dennis taking Maremaid on a ferris wheel basket ride!

This basket was a favorite with my kids!

Alan and S! What is it with these two girlies and their eyes!

What a great time to be had among cousins!

Alan helping S again!
Not many pictures of Jonas, he was to busy shooting skeet! Kelsie and Hannah were to busy hanging with Tenny, Zack, and Banner. I don't think I saw them until our trip home!

Oh wait, here is Hannah in the basket!
4 comments:
Cute! I guess I better get myself over to your house to help with the tree trimming.
I loved having Thanksgiving all together. I miss everyone already even though I saw you all two days ago. I just need to live closer to Utah, but still be a farmer's wife in idaho.
We did have a great Thanksgiving together. I'm glad your kids had a good time. You should come down more often. Sorry about my girls and the snuggy thing.
Snuggy= You accidentally give to yourself just by sitting or walking.
Wedgie= Someone gives it to you by force.
I'm not sorry, Hannah gave me one so bad I still haven't recovered.
It was a fun Thanksgiving, I'm excited to see you guys again in a week. Seems like we get to see each other a lot lately which i enjoy very much!
Post a Comment