Tuesday, December 16, 2008

It's all about Essie!

It seems all of the photos I have been taking lately have been of Esme, so I will try to do better with the rest! These two had alot of fun until Leah became a leaner and was squishing Esme against the back of the car.
As you can see there aren't many ornaments at the bottom of our tree.

Chewing on one of Dennis' new socket wrenches!

"No crib for a bed!"


This is the storm we will travel in to get to Miranda's wedding! Hopefully it will have stopped before we leave.


2 comments:

sara said...

I hear that socket wrenches are good for teething. See you on Saturday.

Alan and Shelley said...

The picture of Esme in front of the Christmas tree is so cute. Her eyes are beautiful. We got some cute ones of her in St. George in front of the Christmas trees at the wedding dinner, but she was very grouchy and so I didn't put them on the post. Still really cute.