
Jonas has gone back to school this week after being so sick with a cold last week. It was a crazy morning and I forgot to put a note into his backpack. I got a call from his teacher this afternoon. She said that as he was running into class this morning that she said to him, "We missed you Jonas, where were you?" Jonas' reply was, "Well, my dad flipped out and we had to take care of him." I was nearly on the floor laughing. She said that she asked him a little later where he was again and he said that he was sick throwing up. A little closer to the truth!
4 comments:
Oh My! That Jonas is getting funnier every day. That makes me laugh that he blamed his absences on Josh. I wonder what kind of a dad the teacher thinks Josh is? I can just see Jonas taking care of Josh while he's flipping out. Too funny.
That is so funny. Just what you need another storyteller in the family.
What a goof. He cracks me up with his wise cracks. Where did he get this info? And it's funny that he is so willing to put forth the information.
That's so funny... I had to go tell all my roommates. Jonas is such a little nerd
Post a Comment