
Today was Essie's blessing day. She looked so beautiful in her antique gown made by the talented hand of Aunt Elizabeth. Her dress was was made of lawn cotton, with lace trim. The gown was embelished with entre-deux and blue boullion roses.

Esme was wrapped in the pretty pink afghan that Aunt Jennifer made. She looked so lovely as her dad gave her a name and a blessing surrounded by her uncles and ward members. Thanks to all who came and participated.
1 comment:
Esme looked beautiful. I love the picture with her little eye brows wrinkled,she looks like she is concetrating on something. I was going to come up for her blessing. Mike had to teach a lesson so he couldn't come. But Nathan got a horrible case of strep throat, I was with him most of the time. So I was afraid I would bring it to your family. I didn't even get to see Issy this weekend because we didn't want to get her sick. But I'm sure it was great!
Post a Comment