I have not been on any of the blogs for awhile. Glad to see a new post up. I got my Downton Abbey in the mail today so I may be indisposed for a few days. I love the first picture of little Ess. What a little spitfire she is. Think how boring life would be without her.
Looks like lots of fun. I wish we could have been there. Happy birthday to cute Esme. Actually she seems a little bit older than that to me. Probably because she is such a good talker.
2 comments:
I have not been on any of the blogs for awhile. Glad to see a new post up. I got my Downton Abbey in the mail today so I may be indisposed for a few days. I love the first picture of little Ess. What a little spitfire she is. Think how boring life would be without her.
Looks like lots of fun. I wish we could have been there. Happy birthday to cute Esme. Actually she seems a little bit older than that to me. Probably because she is such a good talker.
Post a Comment