Saturday, July 2, 2011

Timpanogos Cave!

This is us on the way up!
There aren't any pics of us on the way down, cause we went down in different groups.


Hee, hee!



I have no idea why Jonas is always making this crazy face.






Okay, we were very tired after hiking for an hour and a half.



This looks like you are in a sharks mouth.









This was a very fun family trip. I must admit, I never want to take that hike again! We did get into trouble for relieving in the outdoors twice(Jonas got caught going off the very uppermost peak), but I think they must get that a lot! On the way down Kels walked the entire way with Es asleep on her shoulder. Jonas left me and Maren and caught up to Kels. Josh and Hannah finally caught up to Maren and me at the bottom of the hike.


And just a little story! Esme took a little toy Cinderella on the hike, fell asleep on the way down and dropped it. Someone hiking down the trail picked her up and wedged her into one of the various sings on the way down and Maren and I found her. Lucky!!

It's not very often that my family goes somewhere without cousins, aunts, or friends along. We had a great time, but everyone was starving and tired by the time we got home.



3 comments:

Alan and Shelley said...

Remember when I was little, my aunts Shirleys, I think my uncle Joseph and their kids and Lizzie, AA and me, maybe Jenny got to go to Timpanogas cave. I remember the hike was long but it was so cool to go into the cave. I need to take my kids there. Maybe next year.

alli said...

Looks like a great trip out! Nice to see you all together in one photo! Tomorrow we leave for Paris. Wish you were here. xx Alli

The Schauerhamers said...

Yeah, I would like to go there I think. I think Andrew would enjoy it. Glad you found your princess.