Thursday, June 9, 2011

Graduation 2011!

Kelsie, you looked amazing! I didn't tell you the night of, but you were so beautiful and happy this day!
The purple cords are for her graduation from dental assisting school!

I love this photo of you and Jonas!










This was part of the group that you had yelling for you!



You and KC! I am so glad that you had such great friends throughout your high school years.




Kels and Erika



The three graduates!



It was one of the best nights I have had in a long time!


I still have to download the pics from your actual graduation.



I knew that you would do something fun and crazy up there. I loved how when you were walking away, you waved to your fans. I am so glad that you enjoy life so well! We won't mention the rock on sign on the stage! Hee, hee!




3 comments:

sara said...

I thought she was doing the I Love You sign to us, her fans.

It was a great night. I thought is went so nice and smooth. I enjoyed visiting with Kelsie's other side of her family. Great food. When are we going to have that salmon again?

alli said...

Bravo, Kelsie!! We are sorry to not have been there to help celebrate. I know-- why don't you come on over to France and we'll have a belated celebration!!! The girls are over the moon and cannot wait until you arrive.

Stacy, I passed on your message to JP regarding french massages. He couldn't stop laughing. :) Wish you were coming too. xx

Jennifer said...

Way to go Kelsie!