Friday, July 9, 2010

Bang your head!

Jorgensen Family Reunion!

This was part of a series of games called Minute to Win it! Tenni had an odometer (I really don't know what that thing is called) on her head. She had to see how far she could get in a minute by shaking her head. The only problem was that she had a bit of a neck problem the next day.

3 comments:

The Schauerhamers said...

You might have to explain for those who weren't there. I know it was Minute to win it but did she have to do as many as she could in the minutes time or what? Sounds like a good party theme. My mind is spinning with more party ideas! :)

Marlies said...

Yeah what was that game. Minute to win it sounds like a great game for my upcoming reunion.

Stacy said...

Marlies, I will chat with you on Sunday about the other games that we played and what we have done in the past.