Thursday, February 4, 2010

This and That!

This is for Bridgette and Alli.
I think it looks well, just wish there was a vase for flowers.
I have found these new tortilla's that I love. They are in the freezer section.

You have to cook them, but they are close to homemade.

Here is the quilt that Kelsie made for her knowledge personal progress project.
Now if I could get her to finish the BofM.

It is hard to see, but here is a black eye on Es. No idea what happened.

Don't know what happened to the bottom of this picture. Swim season is over!

2 comments:

Anne Adele said...

Happy Birthday Josh. I love the quilt. I remember Kelsie showing me the fabric she had picked out. Sorry about Maren's mouse.

liz and dennis said...

happy birthday josh, hope you had a great day. kelsie's quilt looks beautiful. love liz