
Maren decided that the Christmas presents didn't belong around and under the tree, but in a tall tower beside the tree.

Jonas loves his new telescope!

It took a little while for Maren to warm up to the new scooter (a little less time than warming up to the jazzie).

Maren in her footy jammies. She originally didn't want to put them on. She kept saying baby's jammies.
2 comments:
Well it looks like your kids had a great time on Christmas. I miss having little guys at Christmas they are so much easier to please. When they get older the things they want brake the bank! Maren made a lovely stack of gifts, actually our kids talked about making a Christmas tree out of our presents.
I miss the days of footie pajamas. I guess I could still get some because the make adult sizes,,, but that would just be disturbing... or comical. take your pick
Post a Comment