These are so cute! I am so glad you have a blog now. I just want to make sure that you keep updating it so that we can keep in touch.... As if we don't keep in touch on a daily basis anyways!! I can't quit laughing at Hannah's picture.. Priceless! Love you guys, Morgan, Andrew and Leah
Those School Pictures!!! Hilarious of Hannah, but it is so Hannah! And Jonas looks like he's saying "Is this a good smile?" What can you say of such kids? Of course Kelsie looks perfect in every way. I have a similar picture of Morgan with her face covered in lipstick. Must be a girl thing. If a little is good, then a lot must be better. Well, this is great, and I've been highly entertained by the Jorgensen family. Love, Shelley
2 comments:
These are so cute! I am so glad you have a blog now. I just want to make sure that you keep updating it so that we can keep in touch.... As if we don't keep in touch on a daily basis anyways!! I can't quit laughing at Hannah's picture.. Priceless! Love you guys, Morgan, Andrew and Leah
Those School Pictures!!! Hilarious of Hannah, but it is so Hannah! And Jonas looks like he's saying "Is this a good smile?" What can you say of such kids? Of course Kelsie looks perfect in every way. I have a similar picture of Morgan with her face covered in lipstick. Must be a girl thing. If a little is good, then a lot must be better. Well, this is great, and I've been highly entertained by the Jorgensen family. Love, Shelley
Post a Comment